Best File Manager Apps for Android 2018: Here we're brought a collection of Best File Manager Apps from Google Play Store. By using the App you're able to easily access and manage your all files with a single platform. The Apps we're going to mention below are almost as feature-rich and powerful as window explorer or the finder app on your Mac. So lets start talking about them.
Best File Manager Apps for Android 2018
1. Astro File Manager: Astro is the best file manager and memory cleaner app to make the most out of your internal and external storage and boost phone memory. Astro is a unified file manager for your local files and the cloud. It can connect to your Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and other cloud storage services.
2. Total Commander: This is another Most Popular File Manager App Listed on the Google Play Store with 4.5 Rating. This Ads free File Manager App coming with many high features. With Total Commander, you can zip and password-protect files and folders with AES encryption.The app consume very low storage in your mobile.
3. File Expert: File Expert file manager / file explorer can fully access and manage files on various locations in sdcard, external sdcard, cloud services, SMB, FTP, WebDAV, HTTP, NAS, USB OTG and system internal flash if working on a rooted phone. You can browse files in classical tree hierarchy or by its categories or via last modified date with fast search enabled. File Expert file manager / file explorer supports all file operations in extremely easy, safe, fast, stable, modern, customized and informative ways.
4. ES File Explorer: Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
5. Fylee: Fylee is a fast and easy to use file manager (file explorer), designed and built with Android Ice Cream Sandwich - Jelly Bean UI and capabilities in mind.
Also Read: The Best Useful Android Apps in 2018